Right For Business
Take a closer look to see if the K96 Corridor region is right for your business. Located in the Heartland of Kansas
between the cities of Wichita and Hutchinson, the region offers just the right mix of small town advantages and big city opportunities.
Wide open spaces, safe and friendly communities and close proximity to world class dining, shopping and entertainment make
the Corridor a region with the perfect mix. Highway K96 provides a convenient shipping lane to major interstates connecting to the world,
an excellent route for commuters and easy access to city amenities.
A number of international companies currently call the region home including Siemens Wind Power, Tyson Foods,
Morton Salt, Collins Bus Company, Dillons (a division of The Kroger Company), Kincaid Manufacturing, Carlson Products and ICM, Inc.
Among the many advantages of locating along the Corridor you’ll find:
- Available land, including “shovel ready” options
- Favorable cost of doing business and low cost of living
- Excellent transportation access including highway, rail and air
- Skilled workforce familiar with manufacturing and trades
- Outstanding educational opportunities including Community College, Technical Training and University
- The presence of strong industrial clusters including aviation, agriculture and alternative energy
- Comprehensive incentives to encourage investment and job creation
For more information on the advantages of a K96 Corridor Region location contact
KayLene Haug at 316-644-7425 or firstname.lastname@example.org